Horse Gifts For Men
The Top Five appear to be:
1) RIDING HOLIDAYS OR WEEKEND BREAKS. (with someone else organised to muck out the horses at home).
2) Anything FOOD and WINE related – A special treat seems to be the hamper or ruck sack of food and wine to take to the weekend event.
3) RIDING LESSONS OR CLINICS WITH TOP TRAINERS OR TRAINING COURSES – e.g courses on horse massage, saddlery, homeotherapy.
4) INSPIRATIONAL, FUNNY OR FASCINATING BOOKS ON HORSES Take me there.
5) FRAMED PHOTOGRAPHS of their horse – some people prefer natural photographs without tack, wheras others prefer to be seen on the horse - especially while competing (definitely a personality thing).
6)TICKETS TO SHOWS AND EVENTS. I know I said top five, but I had to include this one more as a joint fifth.
To help you find what you are looking for I have selected a range of gifts which relate to each of the ideas listed above.
I hope that you can find something to suit you in the following suggestions.
(For obvious reasons I cannot give you any assurances about the quality or reliability of any of the suppliers mentioned or of the products they sell. All I can say is that you should exercise your normal caution when buying over the Internet).